People sometimes ask, how can it be a surprise proposal if she’s all dressed up? I’m not sure about you, but I’m in PJs and leggings 95% of the time, and then dresses the remaining 5% of the time when we finally go somewhere nice just for us and not work. But even if it’s not 100% a surprise - a girl sometimes just knows - that doesn’t take away how special the actual moment can be. The exact moment it happens, all else fades away and it all sinks in. This is real. This is happening. Check out more photos from these two's romantic proposal on the coast of Big Sur for proposal ideas and inspiration!
Planning a Big Sur proposal? Check out the galleries below or send an inquiry to chat about planning your proposal!